In celebration of its 10th anniversary, Denny’s has decided to bring back its popular Value Meal for a limited time.
Denny’s Value Meal comes at $2, $4, $6, and $8 with different savory options for your breakfast, lunch and dinner. The details of this offer is as follows:
$2 Value Meal
- Biscuit, Gravy & Egg Breakfast: This features an open-faced biscuit with sausage gravy and an egg
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crepe: This features crepe with vanilla cream and a chocolate hazelnut spread.
- You can add a French Toast Slice or Stack of Pancakes to any meal for $2
$4 Value Meal
- Mozz & Tots: This features 4 mozzarella sticks and 6 bacon cheddar tots with a side of tomato sauce.
- Everyday Value Slam: This features buttermilk pancakes, eggs, and bacon or sausage links.
$6 Value Meal
- Classic Burger: The features beef patty with lettuce, tomato, red onions, and pickles on a brioche bun and served with a side of wavy-cut French fries.
- Chorizo Burrito: This features chorizo sausage, scrambled eggs, Cheddar cheese, and pico de gallo stuffed in a grilled flour tortilla and served with a side of hash browns and salsa.
$8 Value Meal
- Cowboy Chopped Steak: This features 100 percent beef chopped steak with Swiss cheese, fire-roasted bell peppers, onions, and BBQ sauce with a choice of 2 sides.
- Grand Slam Slugger: This features buttermilk pancakes, eggs, bacon strips, and sausage links served with coffee, juice, and a side of hash browns or choice of bread.