Are you searching for Indian restaurants near me? We have helped you researched some good places to eat Indian food. Apart from the ones showing in the map below, you can also find the list of some Indian restaurants in some specific states across the United States of America. If you are not in the United States, the map will be useful for you.
Indian Restaurants Near Me
Popular Indian Foods
- Alco Gobi Masala – Stir fried potatoes and cauliflower cooked with ginger and garlic
- Amaritsari Fish – Pan fried fish
- Beetroot Malai Kofta – Beetroot dumplings with onions in an aromatic sauce
- Bhajia – Crispy onion fritters
- Bhel Puri – Puffed rice, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, mint & tamarind sauce
- Bhindi Masala – Okra sautéed with browned onions, tomatoes, and dried mango
- Bombay Aloo – Potatoes cooked with cumin, curry, garlic, garam masala, turmeric, mustard seed and chili powder
- Butter Chicken – Dark meat chicken simmered in a tomato and onion sauce
- Chana Masala – Chickpeas with onions, tomatoes and curry sauce
- Chana Saag/Aloo Saag – Spinach puree with chickpeas or potatoes
- Cheese and Garlic Naan – Naan stuffed with cheese and garlic
- Chicken – Spicy deep fried chicken
- Chicken Biryani – Choice of chicken cooked with basmati rice and mild spices
- Chicken Curry – Ginger garlic with chicken in a onion and tomato sauce
- Chicken Korma – chicken cooked with cumin, fennel, and cashew nuts in mild gravy
- Chicken La Jawab – Chicken with ginger, garlic, fresh herbs, tomatoes, and spices
- Chicken Madras Curry – Chicken with dry chili mustard coconut curry leaves and fenugreek
- Chicken Malai – Chicken simmered in aromatic spices, in a tasty cream sauce
- Chicken Mango – Chicken marinated with ginger and garlic, cooked with mangoes
- Chicken Mirch Bhuna – Chicken cooked in a black pepper and green chili marinade
- Chicken Palak Sorba
- Chicken Saagwala – Boneless chicken cooked in a puree of spinach
- Chicken Samosas – Seasoned ground chicken wrapped in a light pastry
- Chicken Tikka – Boneless white meat chicken marinated in spices and roasted in a clay oven
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Boneless white meat chicken simmered in a tomato and onion sauce
- Chicken Vindaloo – Goan-style chicken cooked with potatoes in a spicy curry
- Chili chicken – Chicken sautéed with onions, green chilies, and spices
- Chili Paneer – Homemade cheese cooked with dry chili and bell peppers
- Dal Fry – Slow simmered yellow lentils sauteed with tomatoes
- Dal Makhani – Classic black lentils simmered in tomatoes and onion with cream.
- Eggplant Bhartha – Baked eggplant sauteed with onion and tomatoes
- Gajar Halwa
- Garden Fresh Tossed Green Salad – Garden greens with a house dressing
- Garlic Naan – Naan stuffed with fresh garlic
- Garlic Shrimp Balchao – Sauteed shrimp with garlic, onions and tomatoes
- Goat Bhuna – Goat cooked in special spices and herbs
- Goat Biryani – Choice of goat cooked with basmati rice and mild spices
- Goat Curry – Goat cooked in a mild sauce
- Goat Korma – Goat cooked in a mild creamy sauce
- Goat Melagu – Goat cooked spices coconut, curry leaves and crushed black pepper
- Goat Vindaloo – Goat cooked in a spicy sauce with tomatoes
- Gobi Manchurian – Battered cauliflowers sautéed with ginger, garlic, and soy sauce
- Gobi/Aloo Paratha – Whole wheat bread stuffed with cauliflower or potatoes
- Gullb Jamun – Deep fried cheese balls in a honey syrup
- Haryall Chicken – Chicken marinated in colander sauce
- Jeera Rice – Cumin seed with basmati rice
- Kachori Chaat – Garbanzos, masala and chutneys with lentil patty
- Keema Naan – Naan bread stuffed with minced lamb
- Kheer – Homemade rice pudding
- Kulfi – Flavored Indian ice cream
- Lamb Bhuna – Lamb cooked in special spices and herbs
- Lamb Biryani – Choice of lamb cooked with basmati rice and mild spices
- Lamb Chops Masala – Lamb chops with ginger mint tomato and onion sauce
- Lamb Curry – Lamb cooked in a mild sauce
- Lamb Keema Aloo Mutter – Ground lamb cooked with green peas, potatoes and spices
- Lamb Korma – Lamb cooked in a mild creamy sauce
- Lamb Melagu – Lamb cooked spices coconut, curry leaves and crushed black pepper
- Lamb Rogan Josh – Cubes of boneless lamb cooked in tomato and onion sauce
- Lamb Seekh Kebab – Minced lamb mixed with fresh spices, grilled on a skewer
- Lamb Tikka Masala – Bell Peppers and lamb curves with tomato creamy sauce
- Lamb Vindaloo – Lamb cooked in a spicy sauce with tomatoes
- Lemon Rice – Lemon flavored basmati rice
- Malai Chicken Kebab – Chicken marinated in spices moistened with cream cheese
- Mixed Vegetables in a creamy sauce.
- Mulligatawny Soup – Traditional lentil soup flavored with herbs and mild spices
- Mushroom Peas Pulav – Long grain flavored basmati rice with mushrooms and peas
- Mutter Paneer – Homemade cheese cubes cooked with green peas
- Naan – Soft leavened with bread in a clay oven
- Okra Cruunh – Crispy okra with onion, tomato and lemon dressing
- Onion Kulcha – Leavened bread with caramelized onions and black pepper
- Paneer Pasanda/Paneer Makhani – Homemade cottage cheese in a creamy tomatoes sauce
- Paneer Tikka – Homemade cottage cheese marinated in yogurt and spices
- Peshwari Naan – Naan stuffed with nuts and dried fruit
- Pudina Paratha– Rich multi-layered whole wheat bread baked in a clay oven
- Rasmalai – Sweet cottage cheese dumpling flavored with cardmom and rose water in a creamy milky base
- Reshmi Kebab – Supreme pieces of chicken breast marinated in spices
- Rosemary Naan – Naan sprinkled with crushed rosemary seeds
- Saag Paneer – Fresh homemade cottage cheese in a spinach puree
- Shrimp Biryani – Shrimp cooked with basmati rice and mild spices
- Somosa Chaat – Garbanzos, masala and chutneys with samosa
- Tandoori Chicken – Chicken marinated in an almond paste with Kashmiri chilies
- Tandoori Lamb Chops – Juicy rack of lamb marinated with ginger and garlic
- Tandoori Mixed Grill – assortment of chicken tikka, tandoori chicken, seekh kebab, fish tikka and lamb chop
- Tandoori Paratha – Rich multi-layered whole wheat bread baked in a clay oven
- Tandoori Roti or Chapati – Flat whole wheat bread prepared in a clay oven
- Tandoori Salmon Tikka – Salmon marinated in fresh ginger and garlic
- Tandoori Shrimp – Jumbo shrimp marinated with cilantro, lemon juice, and spice
- Tandoori Vegetables – Assorted seasoned vegetables marinated in mild sauce
- Vegetable Biryani – Rice cooked with mixed vegetables in a blend of saffron and herbs
- Vegetable Samosas – Spicy seasoned potatoes and peas wrapped in a light pastry
- Vegetable Snack Platter – assortment of mixed vegetable fritters
Read Also: Mexican restaurants near me – Mexican Food
Indian Restaurants in New York
If you are in New York and are searching for Indian restaurants near me, these are possible places you can eat Indian food.
Darbar Fine Indian Cuisine is a place to be for people that want to enjoy Indian cuisine. Their menu includes Appetizers, Soups & Salads. Tandoori Bread, Vegetable Entrees, Chicken Entrees, Lamb & Goat Entrees, Tandoori Entrees, Rice Specialties, Desserts and Accompaniments. You can make a reservation or order online.
Open Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11.30 am – 10.30 pm. Friday and Saturday: 11.30 am – 11.00 pm. Darbar serves lunch buffet 7 days a week from 11.30 am – 4.00 pm
Location: 152 E 46th Street, New York NY, 10017. Telephone: 212 681 4500
Roasted Masala is a family-owned Indian restaurant offering an intimate and authentic Indian dining experience. The restaurant provides unique flavors of Indian cuisine to people in the New York City. Roasted Masala is known for incredible customer service, modern ambience and vibrant flavors derived from natural ingredients, fresh spices and aromatic herbs which are imported from India. Their menu Lamb Cafreal, Beef Nihari, XecXec Crab Curry, the Baadshah Platter, Saag Paneer, Chicken Korma, Butter Chicken, Lamb Shank, Lamb Vindaloo, Chicken Biryani, Dahi Batata, Spinach Fritters, Lasooni Gobi and others. You can order online to have your menu prepared immediately or at a specific future date and time.
Location: 914 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY 10025. Tel.: 917 388 3586. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thali Bar Baar is a good spot to enjoy authentic Indian cuisine. Even though, the restaurant is known for serving Indian food, it equally serves Thai and Indo-Chinese dishes. Its menu categories include Appetizers, Soups (Garma Garam), Thali (Lunch Special), Vegetarian (Subzi Ke Baag Se), Vegan, Poultry, Meat, Seafood (Murg, Gosht, Samundar se), Biryani (Basmati Se Bane), Bread (Aag Ke Angoron Se), Desserts, Beverages (Cold or Hot Drinks), Sides and Tandoor ke angoron se (Clay Oven). It also offers catering menu.
Open Hours: Sunday to Saturday: 11.00 am – 11.00 pm.
Location: 1949 Richmond Avenue, Staten Island, New York, NY 10314, United States. Tel: 929 0364 0144. Fax 929 269 7128.
Darbar Restaurant & Caterers is an ideal Indian restaurant to get Indian food. The restaurant guarantees reasonable prices for their meals. It is a good place to go to have your delicious Indian cuisine in an environment that comes with modern amenities, unparalleled convenience and traditional styling. Their menu include Appetizers, Soups & Salads, Accompaniments, Tandoori Breads, Tandoori Entrees, Chicken Entrees, Lamb or Goat Entrees. You can make reservation or book online. Darbar Restaurant & Caterers use Reservation Genie to manage their online reservations as it gives them some level of control over their reservation system. It also help them to reward the frequent customers for their loyalty.
Open Hours: Sundays – Thursday 11.30 am – 10.30 pm. Friday & Saturday 11.30 am – 11.00 pm
Location: 157 E 55th St, Penhouse, New York, NY 10022. Tel: 212-751-4600
Mughlai Indian Cuisine is an authentic Indian restaurant offering a comforting taste of Indian food to diverse citizens of New York. Whether you want to dine in, take out or order online, Mughlai has good cuisine to offer you. Its menu includes Biryani, Breads, Chicken Entrees, Desserts, Lamb Entrees, Lassi, Non Veg Appetizers, Seafood Entrees, Soups & Salads, Tandoor, Veg Appetizers and Veg Entrees.
Open Hours: Lunch: Monday – Sunday 11.00 am – 3.00 pm. Dinner: Monday – Thursday 5.00 pm – 10.00 pm. Friday 5.00 pm – 10.30 pm. Saturday 3.00 pm -10.30 pm. Sunday 3.00 pm – 10.00 pm.
Locations: Upper East Side: 1724 2nd Avenue New York NY 10128. Tel: 212 722 6262. Fax: 212 722 6161 Kips Bay: 329 3rd Avenue, New York NY 10010. Tel. 212 889 0909. Fax: 212 889 3939
Chowpatty Restaurant was founded by Chandrakant and Sushilaben Patel in 1990 with the mission of bringing authentic Indian food such as falafel sandwiches, papdi chats and anion rava masala to America. This restaurant has grown to become one of the largest South Asian catering all over the United States. They have developed specialty in all cuisines ranging from South Indian to North Indian, Indo-Chinese and classical Italian dishes. Their menu includes Chat, Sandwiches, Mini Meal, Sweet, Cold Drinks, Falooda, Ice Cream & Kulfi, Kid’s Meal, Lunch & Indian Thali, Paan, Side Orders, Snacks, South Indian Barieties and Vegetables. Chowpatty Restaurant also provides catering to locations all over the 50 States, Caribbean and South American. The restaurant has established relationship with top hotel brands such as Hilton, Marriot and Hyatt.
Location: 1349/1351 Old Tree Road, Woodbridge Township, Iselin, New Jersey. Tel: 732 283 9020. Email: email@example.com
Dil-e Punjab Deli opened for business in 2002. For people looking for where Indian food is served fast and without sacrificing flavor, this restaurant might be a good destination. The restaurant is reputed for using high quality fresh ingredients. Their menu includes Snacks and Appetizers, Indian Bread, Vegetarian with Cheese, Vegan and Vegetarian Dishes, Combo Dinner Box, Beverages, Desserts and Sides. Customers can order online but the restaurant doesn’t deliver on Sunday.
Open Hours:Monday – Sunday: 10.00 am – 10.00 pm
Location: 170 9th Avenue, New York, NY 10011. Tel: 212 647 9428
With Tandoori Flames Restaurants, you don’t need to travel to India before you enjoy the genuine Indian experience you have been longing for. Their Indian cuisine is capable of casting a spell of taste over anybody that eats it. Their private dining provides best ambience for special events like weddings and anniversaries. It can accommodate more than one hundred guests at a time with spacious parking facility that allows easy drive in and out. Their menu includes Appetizers, Soups, Biryanis, Tandoori, Regular Well Known Entrees, Entrees Vegetarian, Entrees (Murg) Chicken, Gosht (Lamb), Fish & Seafood, Rice, Rice, Sides, Drinks and Desserts.
Open Hours: Monday to Thursday: 11.30 am – 3.00 pm; 5.30 pm – 10.00 pm. Friday: 11.30 am – 3.00 pm; 5.30 pm – 11.00 pm. Saturday: 12.00 am – 3.00 pm; 5.30 pm – 11.00 pm. Sunday: 12.00 am – 3.00 pm; 5.30 pm – 10.00 pm.
Location: New Jersey: 1557-59 Route 46 E, Parsippany, NJ 07054. Tel: 973 588 3539
Joy Curry & Tandoor was founded on May 16, 1994. Since then, the restaurant has been providing delicious Indian food to its customers residing in New York City. The vision of the restaurant is very clear. That is, to serve healthy Indian food to the residents of New York City at affordable prices. Joy Curry & Tandoor serves Cold Appetizers, Hot Appetizers, Soup, Vegetables Entrees, Express Lunch, Lunch Platters, Boneless Fish, Chicken, Meat, Breads, Sides, Desserts, Beverages and other meal made from the Clay Oven and served with aromatic basmati rice and raita.
Open Hours: Monday – Saturday 11.00 am – 10.00 pm. Sunday: 12.00 pm – 10.00 pm
Location: 32 West 39th Street, Midtown Manhattan, NY, 10018. Tel. 212 490 1277. Fax 212 490 1977
The MasalaWala restaurant has been around since 2011. It was established by Roni Mazumdar with the aim of keeping his father young after his retirement. Back to Kolkata, India where Roni grew up, entertainment of friends, family and guests was just a natural thing. So, creating MasalaWala was not just about making money; it was a passion which translated to Indian restaurant feeding the people in New York City and beyond. The MasalaWala restaurant is actually giving the traditional Indian cuisines a new twist. They use healthy, fresh and authentic ingredients to prepare their dishes. The MasalaWala restaurant offers Dine-In, Take-Out, Delivery and Catering. Their menu covers Starters, Vegetarian Entrees, Non Veg. Entrees, Biryani, Breads and Sides.
Open Hours: Monday – Sunday: 12.00 pm to 12.00 am
Address: Manhattan: 179 Essex Street, New York, NY 10002. Telephone: 212 358 9300. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Queens: The Falchi Building, 31-00 47th Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101
Top Indian Restaurants in California
If you are in California and are searching for Indian restaurants near me, these are possible places you can eat Indian food.
The Indian Kitchen welcomes guests that like to enjoy full pleasure of Indian food. The restaurant believes in the use of spices and herbs to produce the menu that nourishes the body and soul. Their menu categories are Appetizers, Soup & Salad, Meat and Seafood Dishes, Tandoori Selections (Indian BBQ), Rice and Biryanis. The Indian Kitchen also provides catering covering dinner parties, office lunches, birthdays and weddings. Customers can order online. Just as a guide, their most ordered items include Tikka Malasa Dish, Vegetable Samosa, Tandoori Chicken and Raita.
Open Hours: Monday – Thursday: Lunch: 11.15 am – 2 .30 pm, Monday – Thursday: Dinner: 4.45 pm – 10.30 pm. Friday: 11.15 am – 10 .30 pm. Saturday & Sunday: 12.30 am – 10 .30 pm.
Delivery Hours: Monday – Thursday: Lunch: 11.15 am – 2 .30 pm, Monday – Thursday: Dinner: 4.45 pm – 10.30 pm. Friday: 11.15 am – 10 .30 pm. Saturday & Sunday: 12.30 am – 10 .30 pm. The restaurant is closed between 2.30 pm and 5.00 pm from Monday to Thursday.
Location: 8165 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90046
Kasa Indian Eatery is popular with using freshly grinding spices and marinated meats to prepare their special Tandoori marinades. The strength of this restaurant lies in sticking to a limited menu. Menu includes Appetizers, Entrée Salads, Roti Kati Rolls (Indian Wraps). Roti breads are wrapped based on your choice of fillings, spread with marinated onions and chutneys. Other menus are Naan Kati Rolls (Indian Wraps), Super Kati Rolls (Indian Burritos), Thali, A La carte, Extras and Drinks. The restaurant provides catering for corporate events and private parties. Catering menus are Kati Roll Package (Indian Burritos), Super Kati Roll Package, Buffet Package and Kasa Salads. Kasa Indian Eatery allows online food ordering.
Open Hours: Open hours for Kasa Castro and Kasa Polk are 11.00 am – 10 pm daily while Kasa Redwood City opens 11.00 am – 8.00 pm daily. Food delivery is daily in all locations.
Locations: Castro SF: 4001 18th St, 415 621 6940. Polk SF: 1356 Polk St, 415 673 1106. Redwood City: 2086 Broadway St, 650 362 4599. Email: email@example.com
Rooh Progressive Indian is located in the heart of the San Francisco. It is good for people looking for new flavors, emotion and ideas about Indian cuisine. The restaurant combines the best of regional Indian flavors with California produce and modern gastronomic techniques in preparing their menu. Rooh Progressive Indian offers personalized menu for any kind of gathering ranging from twenty to forty five guests. Among the menu you will find at the restaurant are Assorted Papad & Crisps, Chutney Sampler, Assorted Platter, Jhalmuri Bar, Potato Tikki, Beetroot Murabba, Paneer Chili, Malai Broccoli, Organic Tomato Kut, Asparagus Pepper Fry, Tuna Bhel, Fresh Oyster, Baked Chicken Malai Tikka, Chicken 65, Pork Belly, Kashmiri Lamb Ribs and Keema Hyderabadi. Others includePaneer Pinwheel, Rawa Vegetable Dumplings, Artichoke & Grain Pulao, Tandoori Seasonal Mushrooms, Butter Chicken Pave, Crispy Fried Cornish Hen, Maple Leaf Farm Duck, Alaskan Halibut, Sea Bass, Lamb Shank Nihari, Lamb Chop, Beef Short Ribs Curry, Accompanimnets, Indian Breads/Rice and Bread Sampler.
Open Hours: Monday – Friday: Lunch: 11.30 am – 2.00 pm Cocktail: Friday: Lunch: 4.00 pm – 6.00 pm. Dinner: Monday – Thursday: 5.30 pm – 10.00 pm. Friday and Saturday 5.30 pm – 11.00 pm. Brunch: Saturdays: 11.00 am – 2.30 pm. The restaurant is closed on Sunday.
Guests are allowed to bring in any cake, homemade desserts, and bottles of sparkling or still wine. But the restaurant charges corkage or service fee.
Location: 333 Brannan Street, san Francisco, CA 94107. Tel.: 415 525 4174
If you are looking for non-traditional mixture of spice in traditional Indian food, Spice Affairs might be a good place to visit.
Open Hours: Lunch: Monday – Sunday 11.30 am – 2.30 pm. Dinner: Monday – Thursday 5.00 pm – 10.00 pm. Friday and Saturday: 5.00 pm – 11.00 pm. Happy Hour: 5.00 pm – 8.00 pm daily
Locations: 50 N La Cienega Blvd #120, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Telephone: 310 400 6800. Century City Mall Dining Terrace – 10250 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90067.
Taj Mahal Cuisine of India is a family owned Indian restaurant and has been in operation for almost two decades. The restaurant claims to be the best Indian restaurant serving delicious, made to order, healthy Indian food in Bakersfield. If you are searching for Indian restaurants near me in this city, I think you may need to visit the restaurant to either validate or dis-validate this claim. Their dishes are more of regional cuisine from Northern Indian. They have many Vegetarian, Vegan and gluten free options. Their menu includes Appetizers, Soups & Salad, Tandoori Breads, Rice & Briyani, Tandoori Specialities, Chicken Entrees, Lamb Entrees, Seafood, Vegetable Delights, Specials, Desserts, Side Orders and Beverages.
Open Hours: Lunch: Monday to Saturday: 11.00 am – 3.00 pm Dinner: 5.00 pm – 10.00 pm. Sunday Brunch: 11.00 am – 3.00 pm
Location: 5416 California Ave., Bakersfield, CA 93309. Telephone: 661 633 2222. Fax: 661 633 2223. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amber Indian Restaurant is owned by Vijay, a well-known entrepreneur and restaurateur in Silicon Valley. The restaurant serves distinctive and innovative Indian cuisines in Northern California. The owner always come up with innovations in the Indian cuisine. Amber Indian Restaurant serves starters such as fritters and salads, meats and seafood, entrees of fresh vegetables and delicious dessert treats. Guests can get traditional cuisines from regional parts of India from the restaurants.
Open Hours: Lunch (Buffet Only): Monday – Friday: 11.30 am – 2.30 pm. Saturday – Sunday 12.00 pm – 3.00 pm. Happy Hour: Monday – Friday 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm. Dinner: Sunday –Thursday 5.30 pm – 10.00 pm. Friday – Saturday: 5.30 pm – 10.30 pm. Note that open hours may be different per location.
Locations: San Francisco: 25 Yerba Buena Lane, San Francisco, CA 94103. Tel: 415 777 0500. Palo Alto: 150 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301. Tel: 650 329 9644. Los Altos: 4926 El Camino Real, Los Alto, CA 94022. Tel: 650 968 7511. Email: email@example.com. Mountain View: 600 W. El Camino Real. Mountain View, CA. Tel: 650 968 1751. San Jose: 377 Santana Row, San Jose, CA 95128. Tel: 408 248 5400. Milpitas: 556 S Milpitas Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035.
Lotus Cuisine of India is an Indian restaurant created in 1998 and is based in Marin County. It is run and managed by Surinder Sroa and his family. Surinder has been in spice and grocery business from his childhood. Lotus Cuisine of India’s menu include Appetizers, Soups and Salads, Side Dishes and Rice, Indian Breads, Lunch Buffet, Lotus Specials, Chef Special for Two People, Tandoori Oven, Lamb Curries, Seafood Curries, Chicken Curries, Vegetable Curries, Biriyani Entrees, Indian Desserts and Beverages. The restaurant also serves Wine, Beer, Non-Alcoholic and Thali Specials. Their lunch special consists Veggie Pakora Appetizer, Chicken, Two Vegetable Options – Saag Paneer (Cheese Cubes with Spinach) and Dhal (Mixed Lentils), Indian Basmati Rice (GMO-free) and Plain Naan.
Open Hours: Buffet Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11.30 am -2.30 pm. Saturday and Sunday: 11.00 am – 2.30 pm. Dinner: Monday – Friday: 5.00 pm -9.30 pm. Saturday: 5.00 pm – 9.30 pm. Sunday: 5.00 pm – 9.00 pm.
Location: 704 Fourth Street, San Rafael, CA 94901. Tel: 415 456 5808. Fax: 415 456 5874.
Anarbagh Indian Cuisine is run by chefs and restaurateurs with more than twenty years of experience in preparing delicious traditional Indian dishes. They use recipes from the South and the North of India. Anarbagh Indian Cuisine enjoyed recognition as the best Indian restaurant in Southern California from LA Times and Daily News. This restaurant only cook when you order. Therefore, they assure guests of enjoying fresh Indian food. Among the regular customers of the restaurant are the famous Hollywood Stars Nina Van Horn and Martin Sheen. The menu category of the restaurant are Appetizers, Soup and Salads, Tandoori and Specials, Chicken Dishes, Lamb Dishes, Seafood, Vegetarian, Biryani and Rice, Condiments and Beverages, Dessert and Bread.
Open Hours: Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11.00 am -3.00 pm. Dinner: Monday – Friday: 5.00 pm – 10.30 pm. Saturday: 11.00 am – 11.00 pm. Sunday: 11.00 am – 10.30 pm.
Locations: ENCINO, CA: 17312 Ventura Blvd Encino, CA 91316. Telephone: 818 907 7100. WOODLAND HILLS, CA: 22721 Ventura Boulevard Woodland Hills, CA 91364. Telephone: 818 224 3929.
Koyla Indian Restaurant provides a good combination of tasteful traditional cuisine with world class service. Their menu includes Appetizers, Soups and Salads, House Specialty Dishes that are served with rice. Tandoori Specialties and Delicacies which are served with lemon, fresh onions and plain basmati rice. Other menu include Samundari Khazana (Seafood), Lamb and Goat Delicacies served with bone-in, Chicken Specialties and Delicacies, Vegetarian A La Carte, Indo-Chinese, Rice, Accompaniments, Tandoori Breads, Desserts and Beverages.
Open Hours: Sunday – Monday: 11.00 am – 2.45 pm, 5.00 pm – 9.30 pm. Wednesday – Thursday: 11.00 am – 2.45 pm, 5.00 pm – 9.30 pm. Friday and Saturday: 11.00 am – 2.45 pm, 5.00 pm – 10.30 pm. The restaurant is closed on Tuesdays.
Location: 8140 Haven Ave., Ste 101, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730. Telephone: 909 484 7570.