Sweetgreen has entered into delivery with DoorDash nationwide. With this, customers can now have their favorite salads, warm bowls, plates and sides brought to them.
This partnership is in line with their mission statement which says, “We want to make an impact and leave people better than we found them, and we tailor our approach in each market to reflect the needs of the community.”
Sweetgreen is running a special promotion starting from 27 May through 2 June. With this promotion, you will get $5 off any plate ordered via DoorDash. To enjoy this $5 discount, you will need to enter the code SGPLATES at checkout.
The plates come in six options which include the following:
- Shroomy Asada: This features a warm portobello mix that includes avocado, tomatoes, black beans, onions, wild rice, cauliflower rice, an a vinaigrette dressing.
- Tofu Steak & Sweet Potatoes: This features a roasted tofu steak with roasted sweet potatoes, along with cauliflower rice, black lentils, tomatoes raw carrots, and a spicy cashew dressing.
- Miso Chicken & Cauli Rice: This features a chicken thigh with a cabbage and kale slaw, warm wild rice, and a cauliflower rice. This dish features a miso sesame ginger dressing.
- Hot Honey Chicken: This features a chicken thigh with roasted sweet potatoes, a kale and cabbage slaw, quinoa and roasted almonds, all with a hot honey mustard sauce.
- Chicken Chimichurri: This features a chicken thigh with roasted sweet potatoes, pickled carrots and celery, black beans, feta cheese, cauliflower rice, and a chimichurri sauce.
- Herby Fish & Rice: This features a roasted steelhead with pickled carrots and celery, along with tomatoes, roasted almonds, cauliflower rice and wild rice, and a green goddess ranch dressing.
Read Also: Krystal Features New Hangover Krystal
In addition, this partnership gives you an option for free delivery deliveries when your order is over $12. This only applies if you are a DashPass user.