Taco Bell plans to give a Free Doritos Locos Tacos to all drive-thru guests across the United States this coming Tuesday.. The chain announced that they will be feeding Americans this Tuesday, 31 March 2020
This offer is entirely free as no purchase is required. Just wait inside your car at the drive-thru, someone will come to hand over a Free Doritos Locos Tacos to you. It is just a way of giving back to the communities. Besides this offer, Taco Bell plans to donate $1 million to No Kid Hungry, The chain is re-launching the Round Up program in the drive-thru across the participating locations for the purpose of raising money towards this course. Below are details of their plan.
- Free Doritos Locos Tacos to all drive-thru guests on Tuesday, March 31
- Free delivery through GrubHub for all orders $12 and up (before tax, tip, and fees). Visit www.tacobell.com/delivery to check delivery availability and additional terms
- The Taco Bell Foundation is donating $1 million to No Kid Hungry
- Re-launching Round Up program in the drive-thru at participating locations to raise funds for No Kid Hungry
- Partnering with restaurants and distribution centers to donate excess food and produce to local community food banks
- Transforming its U.S. Taco Bell Taco Trucks into mobile commissaries to deliver food to those in essential roles such as healthcare workers, teachers, grocery store employees, and more
- Committing to feeding healthcare workers across many of the brand’s international markets
- Working on a solution, where possible, to feed truck and ambulance drivers who currently cannot order from the drive-thru
Read Also: McDonald’s 2 for $4 Breakfast 2020
Keeping Team Members Safe
- Working closely with its franchisees to put additional procedures in place to ensure social distancing is enabled in working kitchens
Personally, I envisage that these initiatives will help Taco Bell drive sales. Even though the Free Doritos Locos Tacos does not require purchase, most of the guests will end up buying other menu items. Also, it will be an avenue for Taco Bell to let people know that they are open for drive-thru.