For people searching for Italian restaurants near me where they can enjoy authentic Italian food, you can check the map below to locate the nearest Italian restaurants.
Italian restaurants that serve good Italian food are all over the United States. You just need to know how and where to locate them. In this article, we have taken pains researching some of the popular Italian restaurants in the major states. You also have the option of selecting the restaurant of your choice from the map below.
Italian Restaurants Near Me
Before I start mentioning the names of some of the Italian restaurants you might likely come across in the United States, it is good that you have a feel of some of the Italian food you might come across in these restaurants.
Read Also: Indian Restaurants Near Me – Indian Food
Popular Italian Food
- ANTIPASTO DEI MACCHERONI (Prosciutto, mortadella, nduja served with olive mascarpone spread and bread crostini)
- BRUSCHETTA DI PANZANELLA (Grilled ciabatta with tomatoes, cucumber, basil, mozzarella and onion)
- BURRATINA CON POMODORINI (Fresh buttermilk mozzarella, rustic cherry tomato puree, olive oil)
- CALAMARI IN ZIMINO (grilled calmari steak on a spicy garlic Swiss chard)
- CARPACCIO DI BIETOLE E TALEGGIO (beets carpaccio, soft burrata and almonds)
- CARPACCIO DI BRESAOLA (Fresh homemade cured beef carpaccio topped with a salad of arugula, hearts of palm & avocado)
- FRITTO DI CALAMARI (White Beans, Swiss Chard, Pancetta, Sauce Madeira)
- INSALATA CON SALMONE FRESCO (Grilled sustainable Scottish salmon with salad, radishes, black olives, cucumber & orange, w/an olive oil/lemon dressing)
- INSALATA DELLA CASA (Mixed salad, carrots, radishes, cucumber, w/vinaigrette)
- INSALATA DI POLLO, RUCHETTA E PARMIGGIANO (Grilled chicken breast on wild arugula, tomatoes, shaved parmesan in a vinaigrette dressing)
- INSALATA DI RADICCHIO (Radicchio, Fontina cheese, nuts, pear, with a blue cheese dressing)
- INSALATA DI RUGHETTA (Wild arugula, fennel, Parmesan cheese, in a balsamic dressing)
- MINESTRONE DI VERDURE CON QUINOA (Seasonal vegetable soup with quinoa)
- POLPETTINE DI GAMBERI (Crispy pan fried shrimp cakes with balsamic caramelized onions and lemon)
- VERDURE MISTE GRIGLIATE (marinated and grilled seasonal vegetables)
- VIOLETTA DI MELANZANE (Baked eggplant rolls, stuffed with mozzarella)
- ZUPPA DI POLLO (Venetian braised chicken, potatoes & spinach soup)
- AGNOLOTTI DI OSSO BUCCO (Tortelloni filled with osso bucco meat & marrow in a salsa verde)
- BIANCHI & NERI (Black and white pasta thin vermicelli, shrimp, mushroom & roasted pancetta in a creamy bisque)
- BIGOLI DELLA NONNA (Thick Venetian spaghetti w/a handcut Angus & sausage ragout)
- BOCCOLETTI AL PESTO E RICOTTA (Long curly pasta with basil pinenut pesto topped with ricotta)
- CUFFIE AL NERO DI SEPIA (Squid ink pasta with a saffron fish ragout)
- FUSILLI CON SALMONE FRESCO (corkscrew pasta sauteed with salmon, yellow bell pepper sauce, cherry tomatoes and black olives)
- GNOCCHI (Handmade potato gnocchi with meat ragout & forest mushroom)
- LASAGNA DI CARNE (Traditional Emilian lasagna with meat ragout & cheese)
- LINGUINE AI FRUTTI DI MARE (Linguine with clams, bay scallops & shrimps, in a lightly spicy tomato sauce)
- MACCHERONI STELLARI (Star shaped pasta a spicy garlic, herb & tomato sauce)
- PAPPARDELLE CON RAGU DI AGNELLO (egg pasta with delicius lamb ragu’)
- RAVIOLI DI ZUCCA (Pumpkin ravioli with butter cream truffle cheese sauce)
- RIGATONI (Sauteed eggplant, garlic, plum tomato sauce & perline mozzarella)
- RIGATONI POM’AMORE (Rigatoni with a creamy tomato sauce topped with burrata)
- SPAGHETTI AI QUATTRO SAPORI (Spaghettini with garlic, tomatoes, spinach & lentils)
- TORTELLONI BURRO E SALVIA (Spinach & ricotta tortelloni with a Parmesan sage sauce)
- TRIFOGLI DEL FATTORE (Short pasta in a roasted ham, bacon, braised red onions and spicy tomato sauce)
- TRIPPA DELLO CHEF (Beef tripes with chef half shaped pasta in a light tomato sauce and pecorino cheese)
- APPLE TART (Warm crustless apple tart served with rich caramel sauce and wipped cream)
- CANNOLI (Tube shaped baked pastry dough stuffed with creamy vanilla & Gianduia filling)
- CREMA DI VANIGLIA (Italian cooked vanilla custard topped with dark chocolate and caramel sauce)
- FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE (A cocoa based cake deeply chocolaty served with vanilla and chocolate sauce)
- GLUTEN FREE/VEGAN MOUSSE CIOCCOLATO (gluten free and vegan chocolate mousse, fresh strawberry)
- LUISA’S OLIVE CAKE (Orange and blueberry cold pressed olive cake served with blueberry sauce and wipped cream)
- PANNA COTTA (Italian cooked cream with a sweet coat of a strawberry sauce)
- RICOTTA CHEESECAKE (Soft fluffy crustless cheesecake with vanilla and berry sauce)
- TIRAMISU (“Pick me up” ladyfingers soaked in espresso topped with sweet whipped mascarpone)
- AFFOGATO (Homemade vanilla ice cream with a shot of espresso)
- HOMEMADE GELATO
Italian Restaurants in New York
Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar serves its guests with delicious Italian food. Its attractions include added care and gusto; hardwood floors; white linens and festive atmosphere and warm lighting. Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar is a home of assorted Pizza such as Pizza Italiana, Gamberi Pizza, Cheese Pizza, Pizza Margherita and Pizza Bianca. The restaurant delivery area covers South 42nd St to North 49th St. and East Mandison Avenue to West 7th Avenue.
Open Hours: Monday –Thursday: 11.30 am – 10.00 pm. Friday: 11.30 am – 11.00 pm. Saturday: 12.00 am – 11.00 pm. Sunday: 12.00 am – 10.00 pm.
Address: 46 West 46th Street (Between 5th & 6th Ave.), New York, NY 10036. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donato’s Restaurant & Pizza was established as a family oriented business in April 1999. For people looking for varieties of pizza options, Donato’s is there to satisfy your craving for pizza and other Italian cuisine. Their restaurant can accommodate 75 person seating. The restaurant also offer extensive catering menu which can be delivered right to your door. Besides the catering menu, its main menu includes different pizza options, coffee, cold and hot antipasto, beverages, soups, hamburgers, side dishes, cold heros, beverages, dinner special and brunch.
Open Hours: Sunday to Thursday: 10.00 am – 11.00 pm. Friday – Saturday 10.00 am – 12.00 am
Address: 50 -22 39th Avenue Woodside, NY 11377. Telephone: 718 507 4591
Le Fanfare may be a good place to eat for people eat authentic Italian food in a beautiful and warm environment. The restaurant is located at the end of Manhattan Avenue close to the traditional Polish bakeries and butchers. At Fanfare, you don’t just enjoy simple Italian food, you will enjoy classic cocktail, live jazz music and Italian wine. The restaurant prepared their food using quality ingredients. Their menu categories comprise Starters, Pasta, Mains, Sides and Desserts. Starters include Burrata, Mussels, Bacatini Di Gragnano, Malloreddus, Brussels Sprout Salad, Potato Gnocchi, Roasted Asparagus, Spaghetti Neri, Beet and Frisee Salad, Grilled Octopus, Meatballs, Baccala Croquettes, Sweet Potato Agnolotti, Whole, Whole Wheat pappardelle, Spaghetti Alla Carbonara. Mains are Market Fish, Goffle RD Farm Chicken, Balsamic Shortrib Sandwich, Creekstone farm Hanger Steak and Myrtle-Scented Pork Ribs. Sides include Marinated Olives, Broccoli Rabe. Fingerling Potatoes, Roasted cauliflower and Stone-Grounded Polenta. Desserts are Cannoli, Chocolated Ganache Tart, Panna Cotta, Tiramisu and Van Leeuwen Ice Cream.
Open Hours: Monday – Thursday: 5:30pm – 12am (Kitchen closes at 11pm). Friday: 5:30pm – 1am (Kitchen closes at 11pm). Saturday: (Brunch) 11:00 am – 4pm (Dinner) 5:30pm – 1am (Kitchen closes at 11pm). Sunday: (Brunch) 11:00 am – 4pm (Dinner) 5:30pm – 10pm (Kitchen closes at 10pm)
Address: 1103 Manhattan Avenue, Brooklyn, NY — 11222. Telephone: 347-987-4244. Email: email@example.com
If you visit Del Posto, you will come to the conclusion that Italian restaurant is much more than just serving Italian food. Everything about Del Posto is just fancy. Starting from the staircases to the ceiling, you will notice a display of styles, sophistication and elegance. The restaurant serves different Italian food. If you have children that is 6 years or above, you can bring them to dine with you. Guests can place their reservation in advance up to one month for parties up to twelve guests.
Open Hours: Lunch: Monday-Friday: 12:00 pm – 1:45 pm. Dinner: Monday-Wednesday: 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm. Thursday-Friday: 5:30 pm – 11:00 pm. Saturday: 4:30 pm – 11:00 pm: Sunday: 4:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
Address: 85 Tenth Avenue, New York City, NY 10011. Tel: 212 497 8090